Easy I just created a bunch of iPhone backgrounds. They…
Turn off 3G to save your iPhone battery
You know the situation: it’s not even midnight and you’re waiting from a call from the girl you just met in the last bar, and your iPhone battery reads 20% and flicks red. Over the past couple of years I’ve worked out a list of 10 key adjustments to ensure you can get the most out of your iPhone battery.
The most under-utilised is turning off your 3G – saves heaps of battery. And will help you at your next festival, next meeting or next road trip. Also – not listed is: buy a watch! And stop using your iPhone as a watch and turning it on and off all the time!
How do you save iPhone battery quickly and effectively?
Enter setting, then:
- Turn off your 3G (General>Network>Enable 3G>Off)
- Turn your wi-fi off
- Turn all notifications off
- Sounds/Turn off vibration
- Turn down your brightness
- Turn off auto-brightness
- Turn off Cellular Data andData Roaming
- Turn off location services
- Turn your passcode off
- Turn of all email accounts
Other easy wins are:
- Making sure your Bluetooth isn’t on
- Make sure you have “repeat alert” off for Messages
- And of course, closing any programs running in the background