What took me a few hours to write about CrossFit and Innovation, Ken Robinson sums up quite quickly at a very old TED Talk on creativity, fear of failure and education.
- The walls between art and engineering exist only in our mind
- Everything I’ve learned about business travel, so far (part 2)
- Everything I’ve learned about business travel, so far (part 1)
- No one ever died wishing they spent more time on PowerPoint Slides.
- Analytics: The Signal and the Noise
- The simple truth of attitude
- Recruitment in the digital age
- Reborn on Responsive Workflow Design
- User experience and engagement
- Social CRM: Evolving social media
- Digital V Retail
- A few words on depression
- Mark Pollard: Stories about Manhood
- Thoughts from an A330 (my last wi-fi free zone)
- Doom: Agency-land and the holy grail of digital integration