Contact information for presentations, conferences and events
If you’d like me to present at your upcoming conference, event or seminar, please feel free to contact me. Both Asia Pacific and global events welcomed where supported.
Training: social media, digital strategy and workshops also available now.
Email: jyesmith (at) webershandwick (dot) com
Will often speak for food and good coffee – and bananas. Because I’ve been called a chimp.
- Mumbrella Masterclass: Community Management
- ASMI Conference
- Getting inside Gen Y
- Crime and legal issues in social media
- Search Marketing Expo (SMX)
- NSW KMForum: The Future of Conferences
- Vibewire BreakFAST
- CeBIT: WebForward Conference
- Apple/Optus: iPhone hAPPlication event
- Twitter BootCamp
- Search Engine Boot Camp
- Social Media boot Camp
- Online Market Sydney
- Digital Marketing for Profit (Sydney/Melbourne)
- Food Fund Marketing Workshop
- Port Macquarie Tourism Council Meeting
- Local Government Events Coordinators: Using Technology to Enhance the Event Experience
- AIMIA: Focusing your social media efforts – the ‘hub and spoke’ approach
- Vibewire: fastBREAK: Are you alone
- Crime & Legal Issues in Social Media
- Social Media Boot Camp
- Viocorp Future Forum: The Future of Social Media
- SMCSYD: Social Media Club (MC)
- Teen techo has become a leader in the digital world
- How to defend your online reputation
- Slacktivism: Can social media actually cause social change?
Social Media: Training & Workshops
A lot of people are asking about the workshops – and yes, you can contact me to run one for you as an individual or as a team. All quotes are given on a case by case basis as I really want the best outcomes for my clients at investments that make sense. Contact me for more details.