We just launched the shiny new website for Switched On Media. It was a lot of fun working with a top designer and putting together a site that delivers our creativity and services. Friday was the soft launch and we’re still ironing out a few bug fixes, but make sure you subscribe and stay up to date. It’ll be a big year for us across social media, SEO and PPC and the team is growing. Look forward to your feedback.
- SxSW 2014: Final recap for Asia
- Bluetooth wanker: why I’m wearing the Jawbone ERA
- The walls between art and engineering exist only in our mind
- Everything I’ve learned about business travel, so far (part 2)
- Everything I’ve learned about business travel, so far (part 1)
- No one ever died wishing they spent more time on PowerPoint Slides.
- Analytics: The Signal and the Noise
- The simple truth of attitude
- Recruitment in the digital age
- Reborn on Responsive Workflow Design
- User experience and engagement
- Social CRM: Evolving social media
- Digital V Retail
- A few words on depression
- Mark Pollard: Stories about Manhood