Guest post: Dee Mason Twitter Hits The Financial Markets Twitter…
So tonight I decided to join (via an invitation from bobcoon – thanks!) Jaiku. Just going to bash out some points as I enter the Jaiku (the name comes from the phrase Japenese Haikus). Rather than a narrative review of Jaiku (or an overview AKA what the fuck is Jaiku?)
- Love the colour scheme, big clear lay out
- Oh, nice, location service built in! Much simpler than brightkite, but perhaps just as practical at this stage as brighkite on mobile in Australia aint happening yet.
- Enjoying the badges too, brillant little Map mashup in there
- How do I find my existing friends? No existing contact import (from Gmail for instance)
- Web Feeds: Now this is fucking cool. Photos, blogs, videos, RSS, music, bookmarks and more. This really has me interested now.