Last week I presented with a bunch of clever people around advanced community management. What quickly came apparent is just how varied that term means. Please note: the above presentation is about how to think and utilise SEO strategically as a part of a holistic digital campaign. Here’s the material I referenced too from Bruce Clay.
In short: I wanted to talk about the importance of understanding how community, communications and content plays into story-telling and brand reputation. The theories of best practice content, the role of PR as well as looking into the 90-9-1 rule. I really didn’t want to present the basics here, and I hope I’ve done just that. A lot of this was also talked through too.
Remember: PR is the Sam Whitwicky of online strategy. Think about it. And yes, I needed to remove the Transformers images for copyright reasons – but it made a lot more sense then too. Especially the shot of Megan Fox.
A lot of the thinking was conceived around my recent post on content – the cornerstone of digital content. Happy to also come and present this to your team (and most probably, your agency) – contact me.
Most Commented Posts
Trackbacks for this post
Leave a comment
Jye Smith is Vice President - Digital, Asia Pacific for global communications firm Weber Shandwick. Read more. >
- Recruitment in the digital age
- Reborn on Responsive Workflow Design
- User experience and engagement
- Social CRM: Evolving social media
- Digital V Retail
- A few words on depression
- Mark Pollard: Stories about Manhood
- Thoughts from an A330 (my last wi-fi free zone)
- Doom: Agency-land and the holy grail of digital integration
- Social media: sorting through the white noise
Follow on Twitter
Jye Smith is the Digital Strategist for Weber Shandwick, Asia-Pacific