You may know Weber Shandwick as one of the world's…
Gavin Heaton, the Yoda of my world, has a regular slot on his own blog: 5 Must-Read Posts from Last Week. Well, this week I’m tagging some his recent posts, the favourite of mine: The Surprising Truth About What Motivates Us.
- Don’t Target Your Fans, Target their Friends: something I’ve long believed in. Making the individual the champion in the minds of the people they actually care about, rather than a strange collective.
- #londonriots and the Shadow of Shame: another perspective on the times we live in
- A Guide to Typography: one of my nerdy loves in life – the type face. Now everyone can join in.
- The Surprising Truth About What Motivates Us: in a world of social media comps, gen y managers, and job titles – this really got me thinking about these things differently
- Re-inventing Social Media – A Talk by David Armano