Finally, it appears something is being done about LinkedIn and…
Will I be getting the new iPhone 4?
I’ve been asked perhaps 20 times this week alone if I’ll be getting the new iPhone (AKA iPhone 4, iPhone 4G etc) – and the answer is yes.. but here’s why.
Overall? The design is fucking amazing: I love black glass and steel. Always have. And the retina display as a resolution is a wet dream.
- “Retina Display” 4 times as many pixels to the space of a standard pixel
- Design: black glass and stainless steel
- Battery life: well, I put up with it now. So it’s better now. So I’ll have to put up with a little less.
- 32GB: yay. Space, for my music and photos. Love it.
- Dual Mics: something I hadn’t even thought of, makes a lot of sense.
- New camera technology: 5MB pixel, backside illuminated sensor (nice!), zoom, tap to focus,
- HD VIDEO!!!111 – sorry Flip cam..
- iMovie for iPhone (holy shit.. amazing..) this makes it record, edit and share device. In HD. Includes GPS stuff as well
What I’m not so interested in.
- Gyroscope, Accelerometer - feature, but I’m not much of a games person
- LED Flash. Yuucky.
- Multi-tasking – meh
- Threading – just really about time
- iAds. God.