When I walk into a conference, I don't simply take…
Learning from the best
To celebrate my week of A Digital Perspective posts – i.e. posts written by people I’ve come to know and respect. Here’s 3 eBooks I’ve recently come across that have helped me do what we do, better.
One of the biggest challenges faced by bloggers, publishers and agencies alike is delivering real (and hence perceived) value.
- Time Management for Creative People by Mark McGuinness
- Oh My God What Happened? by Leif Abraham & Christian Behrendt
- 7 Elements of Story Telling
More people who think smart
- 2009/08/12: Jonathan Kelly, Marketing Manager, PayPal (Interview)
- 2009/08/19: Nic Watt, CEO, Nnooo (the future of gaming)
- 2009/09/21: Ben Shepard, (the Industry)
- 2010/05/10: Scott-Bradley Pearce, Cook in Chef’s Clothing (Food and the internet)
- 2010/05/11: Polka Dot Bride (Online communities)
- 2010/05/14: Jeremy J Somers (Being Creative)
- 2010/08/23: Phill Ohren, SEO Specialist, Switched On Media (Future of search)
- 2010/08/24: Hannah Law, Head of Social Media, Switched On Media (Fashion and the internet)
For a full list of interviewees check out A Digital Perspective.